- I may not be currently broadcasting when you are trying to watch! If the connection seems to reset or is lost. Be sure to try refreshing the page to see if I have come back on air. Alternatively, check the show schedule for suggested show times or check out the You Tube page which will have a listing of previously recorded shows! Please make sure you have the newest version of Flash installed on your computer as well!
- Sometimes I may shift the schedule around a bit as needed. Perhaps I am waiting on a part, or something happened that is keeping me from following the schedule. I may just be bored of working on the same component for an extended period of time...
- Yes it is streamed live, which means when i trip over the camera cord and break the streaming connection you will see it! There is about a 5-10 second delay for buffering purposes.
- Of course and I encourage it! You can add me to MSN messenger (email@example.com) or you can send me an email to that account as well. I check the computer regularly as I am working.
- If you'd like to come out and see or/and help work on one of the cars please send me an email and I would be more than happy to arrange something. I don't pay anything so if you just want to come to snap some pictures or maybe just come and say "Hi" that's cool too!
-For fun, I have the resources and many people want to learn and see how I do stuff, so this is their opportunity to be a fly in the shop!