Very productive day today and I am very happy with the progress. Here is a list of what I got done today:
- Relocated Power Steering pump to passenger side near the ABS unit.
- Removed the AUX fan
- Installed Oil Cooler and lines
- Installed Intercooler and piping
- Installed the SC bracket
- Installed the head-unit/belts
- Installed the Carbon Fiber piping
The install is overall pretty straight forward. I have been just taking my time and so far have approx 10 hours into the installation. Tomorrow I hope to get my blow-off valve fitted to my plenum so I can button up the top of the engine. Then I just need to fasten the oil cooler properly and await the arrival of my cooling fans to install those. Providing I get the blow-off valve done tomorrow I should be able to at least fire the car!
Again a big thanks to Jamie from RK for constantly being available and emailing me pictures etc throughout the night and day!